Friends & Neighbors,
As you consider making donations to worthy causes this holiday season, we ask that you consider such a donation to Reservoir Hill Improvement Council (RHIC). Please consider making a tax-deductible donation before year's end. A $25/50/75+ donation will help to further the mission of RHIC in the service of our community.
It's your support that will enable us to continue to:
- Support the redevelopment of John Eager Howard Elementary School & the merger with Westside Elementary School.
- Present our model of community engagement around neighborhood school design to other neighborhood's 21st Century Schools & help them achieve their school vision. For more information, go to: 21st Century Buildings.
- Steer implementation of strategic investments in Reservoir Hill & Penn North through the city's INSPIRE program
- Reduce vacants through our partnership with Healthy Neighborhoods & Druid Heights CDC. For more information, go to: The Callow Avenue Comeback.
- Partner with Jubilee Arts and the Baltimore Office of Promotion & Tourism for a significant public murals initiative that employs young people. For more information on last year’s murals project in Upton, go to: Art @ Work
- Work with cooperative leadership bodies such as the Reservoir Hill Community Partners to enhance our collective advocacy for equitable development in Reservoir Hill. For more information, go to: Reservoir Hill Report- Fall 2016 edition, a collaboration of the Reservoir Hill Community Partners
- Advocate for fully funding the West North Avenue Streetscape Conceptual Master Plan - $27.3 million dollars in city, state, and federal funds are being devoted to transforming West North Avenue. For more information, go to: Re-imaging West North Avenue
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation on the RHIC homepage in the upper left corner. Let's continue to improve our neighborhood together!