Monday, 14 November 2016
Doors open at 6:30 pm
Beth Am Synagogue, 2501 Eutaw Place (enter by Chauncey)
Vegetarian meal provided by Liam Flynn's Alehouse
Check out our Facebook Event
It's Been an Exciting Year
- Redevelopment of Reservoir Hill's neighborhood school started
- The first homes sold in the Callow Ave. Redevelopment Project with our Healthy Neighborhoods and Druid Heights CDC partners, and new neighbors joined the community
- The first funding of the West North Avenue Streetscape Conceptual Master Plan was awarded
- Planning Department recommendations are ready for street and other improvements in Reservoir Hill and Penn North
- A new Community Recreation Initiative linking Reservoir Hill and Penn North is underway
and much more
Join us to celebrate the progress
and plan for the next year
7th District City Councilman Nick Mosby will Address the Gathering
Hear his thoughts on his time serving the 7th District and priorities for our part of the city
Hear the top 3 poets from 2016 Harvest Festival Poetry Slam read
new poems on the theme Unity in the Community.
Plus we will be joined by Tony Pressley from the Baltimore Poets’ Society
What do our communities need in these challenging times?
How should we build more unity in and between communities?
Be part of the conversation at the Annual Meeting
We are excited to have Reservoir Hill residents Rebekah Rose and Eric Cherryhill performing at the Annual Meeting this year!
Check them out here: file:///Users/macuser/Downloads/Middle%20Class%20Apartment%20.pdf