It will be a great night at the RHIC Annual Meeting
We Hope You Will Join Us
Tuesday, 5 January; Doors open at 6:30 pm
Beth Am Synagogue, 2501 Eutaw Place (enter by Chauncey Avenue)
John Eager Howard Students in The Wiz
Theatre group students in the Child First after school program will perform an excerpt from The Wiz
ConneXions will present a youth interpretation of the civil unrest inBaltimore using monologues, African drumming, and dancing.
- First public display of preliminary recommendations for neighborhood investments resulting from the Community Investment Strategy/INSPIRE planning process
- Blackonomics-Economics screening by New Lens Productions
- LINCS (Leveraging Investments in Neighborhood Corridors Strategy) is an interagency partnership strategy for Pennsylvania Avenue(between Fulton Avenue and Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard) and West North Avenue (between Monroe Street and McCulloh Street).
- Plans for Redevelopment of John Eager Howard School
- The West North Avenue Streetscape Conceptual Master Plan
Hear from our partners
Throughout the evening, partner groups working on a range issues will speak about the work underway.
Topics will include access to healthy food, joint community planning, and more.